As an Amazon Associate, if you visit a link on our site and buy something, we may earn a commission
Dogs. They make us laugh and they make us cry. They comfort us and inspire us. But above all — they always find a way to tell us how much they love us!
And videos are a perfect way to share all the wonderful things that dogs add to our lives. So here they are — my top 10 favorite dog videos of all time.
They’re all from YouTube so perhaps you’ve already seen some of them. But to me these videos are timeless and no matter how many times I watch them, they evoke some kind of deep emotional response from me.
1) Clark — the dog who looooves maple flavored bacon: With almost 160 million hits to date this lovable canine is one of if not the most famous dog on YouTube and this video is my all-time favorite!
2) Cooper and Daisy: This will change the way you look at ice cream cones!
3) Blaze the ‘talking’ Husky: He absolutely does NOT want to go into his kennel!
4) Bassett Hound Clown Car: You won’t believe your eyes…
Kids and Dogs — A Hilarious Combination…
5) Charlie the Beagle: After he makes her cry, check out what Charlie does to make amends with his ‘little sister’:
6) A toddler, 2 dogs, a hose…And a whole lot of fun!
7) It never ceases to amaze me: Kids and dogs can always find a common language…
Inspirational and Heartwarming…
8) When my niece was 9 yrs old she had to have part of her leg amputated because of bone cancer. She became my hero and even though that was many years ago, she continues to inspire me with her strength and courage. In March of 2014 Duncan Lou, a 2 legged boxer puppy reminded me that, just like my niece, dogs can show remarkable courage in the face of daunting odds. Here’s Duncan Lou’s story…
9) This one makes me laugh and cry at the same time: You know how excited your dog is to greet you after a long day at work? Check out how ecstatic these dogs are to welcome their family members home after long stretches of military service!
10) Lost Dogs’ Home: This Australian based dog shelter had a phenomenal idea when they started their ‘Human Walking Program’. The Premise: Walking a dog can save you from the stress of daily life…The Plan: They set up events in parks close to office buildings so that employees could spend their lunch hour walking dogs…The Results: A total win-win! Over 5,000 pets have been adopted to date! Bravo Lost Dogs’ Home!
So that’s it — my top 10 dog videos. If you enjoyed them why not share them with someone you love?
DigYourDog.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.